From the Chair
Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists Handbook
AOBP Policies and Procedures
Computerized Exam Tutorial
Osteopathic Continuous Certification (OCC)
For the Public
Sports Medicine CAQ
Steps to Certification
+ CONTACT US +
142 East Ontario Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Examination Fees for 2016
- General Pediatrics Certification Examination: $1500
- General Pediatrics OCC Cognitive Examination: $1300
- Subspecialty Certification: $1700
- Subspecialty OCC: $1400
- Late fee: $300
- Second late fee (less than 30 days prior to exam): $800
Additional Information Regarding Fees
- Fees apply to this year only and are subject to change on a yearly basis.
- All application documentation must be submitted by the first deadline or the candidate will incur a late fee.
- Retake fees will be the same as the current yearly rate of the individual fee for the appropriate examination.
- Candidates who are registered at a Prometric Center and wish to cancel or withdraw their examinations MUST contact the AOBP in writing 15 full days prior to their examination date. Candidates will NOT be able to cancel their appointments online. These candidates will be refunded the examination fee, less a $300.00 processing fee.
- Any candidate who does not qualify to take the exam, for whatever reason, will have the examination fee refunded, less a $300.00 processing fee.
The information provided in the American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics (AOBP) web site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between the AOBP and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on the AOBP website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, the AOBP makes no guarantees of any kind.
©2013, American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics
Operating under the authority of the American Osteopathic Association